Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time Flies...

Wow, I can't believe how the time goes by! It's been 15 days since my last post... that's embarassing! I have no good excuse... just the typical, lame one about being busy and pre-occupied with work, etc. Anyway. I'm here now. And I'm getting ready for a road trip! I'll be heading to the southern States - my time will primarily be spent in Arizona and Texas, rock climbing and kitesurfing. My hope is to return with some first-class photos of both activities, as well as desert landscapes and beachy sunset scenes. I guess we'll find out! All my camera gear plus my laptop are going with me... so there will be no reason why I can't keep this blog updated while I'm gone... and believe me, I'll do my darndest! Stay tuned! It could be alot of fun!
Cheers.

No comments: