Monday, September 12, 2011

Wonderful Wilderness Wedding!

This past weekend, two of my very dear, close friends got married, and I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding which was held at a campground just east of Canmore. Wow! The day could not have been more perfect! Later on this week, the happy couple is heading out on a three-month adventure, so I've been working feverishly to get a few photos edited for them before they go. I'm about 20% of the way there, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites so far.

 


 





















 






I am sending humongous congrats out to J and Jody!! I love you both and wish you all the best in your life together! Thanks so much for including me in your celebration - it was amazing! Safe travels!!

Cheers!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pics Cheryle!!

Liara Covert said...

Love the affectionate energy and scenery shared via these photos. It is a joy to feel present to share the happiness of the lovely couple. Have known Jody since childhood. She and everyone present clearly enjoys life to the fullest and appreciates Nature. Cheers from A Canuck transplanted Down Under!