Friday, September 3, 2010

Reconnaisance Required

In order to prep for a wedding photo shoot coming up next weekend, my friend Awny and I spent a few hours yesterday afternoon scoping out the 'event site' (ie church, reception hall, nearby park). Awny is one of my favorite co-workers, and he also happens to be an avid photographer. Lucky for me, he is going to be helping out with the pics of the big day!

 

We found a couple of great places for photos, and I must say I had quite a bit of fun making him the subject of several of my test pictures! I was able to try out some different camera techniques and I've also had the chance to play with some post-processing software.


 

Of course a calm, overcast (but dry!) day would be the perfect scenario... however, I am confident that we will have an awesome session, no matter what the weather! Bring it on!!

   

Thanks again Awny, for your input yesterday and for being such a good sport! I am looking forward to September 11th!


And by the way, make sure to check out Awny's website - I have a link to it under the Friends' Fotos and Fun Stuff section here on my blog.

Cheers!


No comments: